Check Status of Warrants
If you believe you may have a warrant, you may:
- Contact the Las Vegas Municipal Court,Judicial Enforcement Unit, for information and assistance at (702) 229-2067 or (800) 654-6856 if out of state.
- Go to any court counter location during business hours with valid State or Government issued picture identification:
- State Driver’s License
- State-issued Identification Card
- Military Identification Card
- Military Dependent Identification Card
- Clark County-issued Work Card
- United States or foreign passport
- Contact an attorney licensed to practice law in Nevada to represent you.
You may be required to post bail. In most instances, you may avoid arrest by posting bail to satisfy your warrant.
Warrant Tip Line
If you know someone with active warrants out of the Las Vegas Municipal Court who currently resides in the Las Vegas metropolitan area, you can contact the city of Las Vegas Marshal's Office by e-mail or by calling (702) 229-2422. All tips will be kept strictly confidential.