Find Parks and Facilities > Chuck Minker Sports Complex
The Minker Sports Complex is centrally located at the southwest corner of Stewart Avenue and Mojave Road, with convenient access from U.S. 95 via the Eastern Avenue exit. For a complete class and activity schedule, call (702) 229-6563.
Pay as you go memberships available from $3 to $130 or pay a daily fee of $3. A convenient membership package (14 - 19 yrs.) and specially priced membership is available for those 50 years of age and older.
- 64,000 square-foot facility
- Open 6 days a week
- Seven indoor racquetball courts with upper deck viewing
- Racquet re-stringing, special product order and racquetball lessons
- Two Walleyball courts
- Full size gymnasium
- Dance studio
- Cardiovascular equipment including an upper body ergo-meter, recumbent and upright bicycles, stair steppers, elliptical machines and treadmills
- Weight room featuring free weights, smith machine, dumbbell sets and incline / decline benches. All equipment is ADA accessible.
- Outdoor walking path
- Men's and women's locker rooms, each with a dry sauna, lockers (must bring own lock) and showers
- Towel rental
- Vending machines
- Year-round leagues / tournaments including adult basketball, women's volleyball as well as singles and doubles racquetball
- Facility rentals available during normal operational hours. Gym fees are $15 per hour for half court and $30 per hour for a full court.
Non-member racquetball and wallyball court rental available.
- Basketball tournaments
- Martial arts
- Group fitness classes including Yoga, Pilates, Cardio Boxing, Cross Training, Body Sculpt, etc.
- Basketball leagues and tournaments
- Martial arts
- Muscular strength (chair) - Senior Dimensions
- Racquetball leagues and tournaments
- Volleyball leagues and tournaments
The Minker Sports Complex is proud to be a “Fit for Life Club” (Senior Dimensions) facility.