How To Reserve A Park
Note: Effective October 5, 2009, citizens wishing to consume alcohol in city parks must first obtain a picnic pavilion or special event permit. In addition, glass beverage containers are no longer permitted in city parks.
Picnic Pavilion Permit
Special Event Permit
|When is it needed?
||To reserve a picnic pavilion
- Events involving more than 400 people
- Requests to use special event areas
- Events that involve the sale of items
- *additional requests may arise – please call for complete details.
- Groups of 1-24 people with no special requests (e.g., asking to use air jumpers, DJs, etc.)
48 hours in advance:
- Those with special requests
- Groups of 25 or more
|Seven days in advance|
||Call (702) 229-6718
||Call (702) 229-1087|
|How to make a reservation
Call (702) 229-6718 or visit one of the locations below:
- Department of Parks, Recreation & Neighborhood Services Administration building, 495 S. Main Street, (702) 229-6718 (Monday-Thursday 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., CLOSED Friday)
- Floyd Lamb Park at Tule Spring, 9200 Tule Springs Road, (702) 229-8100 (Daily; May-September 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.; October-April 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
Reservable Park List