Appeal Your Parking Ticket
You may request to appeal your parking ticket in one of the three ways listed below.
* If your appeal is for a ticket involving Registration Not Displayed or a Handicap infraction, please contact our office first to see if you qualify for any administrative reductions before you file your appeal.
- You are not required to be present at the Parking Services Office to submit your appeal form.Submit your written appeal either online, by fax or email. Include ALL evidence and a copy of your photo ID.
- Notification of decision is by USPS first class mail and email if you wish.
- Do NOT complete an appeal online or by fax/email if you wish to be present for the Appeal.
- Submit a Non-Appearance Appeal online. Click here.
- Submit a Non-Appearance Appeal via fax or email. Download form.
- You are required to be present at the Parking Services Office to submit your form, including any evidence you wish to provide, and your photo ID. You will be provided a hearing date and time.
- If you fail to appear on your hearing date, a decision will be made based on the information supplied on your request form.
- Notification of decision is provided at your hearing date.
- Submit an Appearance Appeal.