Unified Development Code
Ordinances Adopted but not yet Codified into the UDC
- Ordinance 6266 (TXT- 41699) Adoption Date: September 4, 2013
Updates the City’s alcohol licensing regulations, including the adjustment of license categories, and updates corresponding zoning, gaming and other regulatory provisions regarding alcohol-related uses.
- Ordinance 6270 (TXT- 48648) Adoption Date: September 18, 2013
Amends the Unified Development Code to reinstate the R-D (Single Family Residential-Restricted) District and standards pertaining thereto.
- Ordinance 6278 (TXT- 49323) Adoption Date: October 2, 2013
Amends the Unified Development Code to update the standards and procedures for obtaining approval of early grading permits.
- Ordinance 6279 (TXT- 49324) Adoption Date: October 2, 2013
Amends the Unified Development Code to update the processes and requirements pertaining to the installation of common area and off-site improvements.
- Ordinance 6281 (TXT- 49324) Adoption Date: October 2, 2013
Amends the Unified Development Code to update the standards applicable to live/work units within the Live/Work Overlay District.
- Ordinance 6282 (TXT- 48737) Adoption Date: October 2, 2013
Amends the Unified Development Code to establish an alternative schedule and procedure for the submission and processing of tentative maps.
Development of the Unified Development Code
- To read a previous draft version of the UDC, view substantive and cosmetic comparisons on updates of each chapter, and follow the UDC adoption process, visit the previous Unified Development Code webpage here.
Above is the unofficial reproduction of the Unified Development Code as adopted by reference in Title 19 of the Las Vegas Municipal Code. It is made available by the Department of Planning for convenience and information. However, the Internet version is not an official version and may contain errors and omissions. Additionally, it is possible that errors may have been made in producing this document. Therefore, the department does not warrant its accuracy. Further, portions of the Unified Development Code as adopted by reference in Title 19 may be amended by the City Council from time to time, and this document may or may not be updated accordingly. Neither the city nor any of its departments, agents, contractors or employees shall be liable for any loss, cost, expense or liability of any kind arising from the use of this material.
333 N. Rancho Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89106 (Map)
Phone: (702) 229-6301
TTY: (702) 386-9108
Fax: (702) 474-7463
Business Hours: Monday to Thursday 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., CLOSED Friday
Director: Flinn Fagg, AICP
Phone: (702) 229-6353
Department of Planning
Questions? Comments? E-mail us!