Business formation and tax laws will be the topic of a March 12 seminar, one in a series being offered by the city of Las Vegas and Lionel Sawyer & Collins over the next two months. The seminars, which focus on legal issues for businesses, will be held at the Historic Fifth Street School, located at 401 S. Fourth St., and they will all start at 8 a.m. and end at 9:30 a.m.
The March 12 seminar will feature Lionel Sawyer & Collins Shareholder Matt Policastro speaking about business formation and tax laws.
Other seminars in the series include:
• March 19 – Small Claims Court
• March 26 – Trademarks, Trade Names , Service Marks and E-Commerce
• April 2 – Zoning and Business Licensing
• April 9 – Labor and Employment
• April 16 – Trusts and Estate Planning
Those interested in attending should R.S.V.P. to Darren Harris with the city of Las Vegas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 229-6862. For more information about the speakers or the programs contact Sharon Allen of Lionel Sawyer & Collins at email@example.com.