|Las Vegas, Nevada (Official City of Las Vegas Text Site)
Home | Visitor | Resident | Business
Apply for Permits > Fees and Payment
Files below are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0 or above.
Additional fees of particular local interest are:
- Traffic Signal Impact Fees - are assessed for new development within the City and are generally collected on the building permit. Refer to Title 4 of the Municipal Code for more detail. The fee amount is based on the land use type. See the adopted TSI Fee Schedule for details.
- Transportation Fee - $.80 per square foot for commercial construction. For residential construction, $800 per single family dwelling. Fees collected are used for construction of transportation infrastructure.
- Habitat Conservation Plan (HCP) - $550 per acre. Fees go toward acquiring habitat for the desert tortoise and other endangered fauna and flora.
- Park Impact Fees - $.36 per square foot of habitable area for residential construction. Fees used to create parks.
- Sewer Connection Fees - Based on occupancy usage and number of drainage fixtures.
Payment of Fees:
Plans check fees are payable upon submission of plans, based upon estimated valuation. Other fees are payable upon completion of plan review and issuance of permits. You will be contacted by a Permit Technician when your permits are ready and given a fee breakdown at that time. You have six months after notification that your permits are ready to pay your fees and pick up your permits.
Building and Safety Department
Development Services Center
333 N. Rancho Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89106 (Map)
Phone: (702) 229-6251
Business Hours: Monday to Thursday 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Wednesday 7:30 to 5:30 p.m., CLOSED Friday.
^ External Link
© 2010 City of Las Vegas | Privacy, Security, Acceptable Use Policies |
About This Web Site |