|Las Vegas, Nevada (Official City of Las Vegas Text Site)
Home | Visitor | Resident | Business
KCLV Shows > Access City Council
Description: Meet your City Council members every six weeks on KCLV Channel 2, as they discuss what’s going on right now in their respective Wards.
Host: David Riggleman Length: 30 minutes
Watch Access City Council on Demand:
City Councilwoman Lois Tarkanian - Ward 1
- Summary: Find out what the next step will be for the proposed downtown soccer stadium, we'll tell when you can give your input into the Dexter Park upgrades and you'll meet a board member from the Senior Citizens' Advisory Board who'll explain the importance of helping our mature adults.
- First Air Date: Oct. 16, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Beers - Ward 2
- Summary: We’ll let you know about three new businesses in Ward 2 that have recently opened or are just about to cut the ribbon and give you some additional shopping options, find out how a new app and website is helping neighborhoods stay safe and informed and finally, one street in The Lakes will be realigned to make it safer for residents to walk, ride a bike and drive on through.
- First Air Date: Sept. 25, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Coffin - Ward 3
- Summary: On this edition of Access City Council we take you to the grand opening of the Market downtown, give you an update on the proposed downtown soccer stadium and also show you an after-school city program that is getting kids excited about reading.
- First Air Date: Oct. 23, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Stavros S. Anthony - Ward 4
- Summary: Find out why there is a constant growth of sports programs in our city, we’ll tell you what the plans are to celebrate a big milestone for Sun City Summerlin’s 25th anniversary and Councilman Anthony honored a very special woman who was Ward 4’s Citizen of the Month.
- First Air Date: Sept. 18 at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Ricki Y. Barlow - Ward 5
- Summary: Find out how the City is handling The Historic Westiside School’s rehabilitation, we’ll tell you when your kids can start playing on the new playground at Palacio Park inside the Doolittle Complex and find out why actor and comedian Kevin Hart made a heartfelt donation for the kids of Ward 5.
- First Air Date: Oct. 2, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Steven D. Ross - Ward 6
- Summary: Find out how one kid's creative idea turned into a reality over at Sunny Springs Skate Park, we'll take you to the Mt. Ridge Little League Team Rally where the city came out and thanked the team for doing such a wonderful job representing the state of Nevada in the Little League World Series and we'll tell you which cooking team took home the coveted Golden Backpack in the first annual Emergency Preparedness Cook-Off.
- First Air Date: Oct. 9, at 5:30 p.m.
495. S. Main St.
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Phone: (702) 229-2222
TTY: (702) 386-9108
Phone: (702) 229-2222
^ External Link
© 2010 City of Las Vegas | Privacy, Security, Acceptable Use Policies |
About This Web Site |