|Las Vegas, Nevada (Official City of Las Vegas Text Site)
Home | Visitor | Resident | Business
KCLV Shows > Access City Council
Description: Meet your City Council members every six weeks on KCLV Channel 2, as they discuss what’s going on right now in their respective Wards.
Host: David Riggleman Length: 30 minutes
Watch Access City Council on Demand:
City Councilwoman Lois Tarkanian - Ward 1
- Summary: Find out what the next step will be for the proposed downtown soccer stadium, we'll tell when you can give your input into the Dexter Park upgrades and you'll meet a board member from the Senior Citizens' Advisory Board who'll explain the importance of helping our mature adults.
- First Air Date: Oct. 16, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Beers - Ward 2
- Summary: On this edition of Access City Council we take you to the opening of Downtown Summerlin and show you why the much anticipated project is more than just a shopping destination. We also tell you about a group of fit seniors and show you how they stay active. And, we give you highlights from the Nevada Day Parade.
- First Air Date: Nov. 6, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Coffin - Ward 3
- Summary: On this edition of Access City Council we tell you about Downtown Achieves, a collaborative effort to improve academics for students attending schools in the downtown area. And, a local veteran receives keys to a new home, donated mortgage-free. Also, volunteers come together to clean up Cedar Trail in the city of Las Vegas.
- First Air Date: Dec. 4, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Stavros S. Anthony - Ward 4
- Summary: On this edition of Access City Council, champions from the Mayor’s Cup Soccer Tournament receive recognition at City Hall, we discuss concerns with Sun City residents and show you highlights from the Nevada and Veteran’s Day parades.
- First Air Date: Dec. 11 at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Ricki Y. Barlow - Ward 5
- Summary: On this edition of Access City Council we show you the beautiful newly renovated Kianga Isoke Palacio Park. Also, hundreds of kids showed up for Teen Town Hall this year. We tell you what they had to say. And a tree lighting ceremony for the holidays you won’t want to miss.
- First Air Date: Nov. 13, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Steven D. Ross - Ward 6
- Summary: Find out how one kid's creative idea turned into a reality over at Sunny Springs Skate Park, we'll take you to the Mt. Ridge Little League Team Rally where the city came out and thanked the team for doing such a wonderful job representing the state of Nevada in the Little League World Series and we'll tell you which cooking team took home the coveted Golden Backpack in the first annual Emergency Preparedness Cook-Off.
- First Air Date: Oct. 9, at 5:30 p.m.
495. S. Main St.
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Phone: (702) 229-2222
TTY: (702) 386-9108
Phone: (702) 229-2222
^ External Link
© 2010 City of Las Vegas | Privacy, Security, Acceptable Use Policies |
About This Web Site |