|Las Vegas, Nevada (Official City of Las Vegas Text Site)
Home | Visitor | Resident | Business
KCLV Shows > Access City Council
Description: Meet your City Council members every six weeks on KCLV Channel 2, as they discuss what’s going on right now in their respective Wards.
Host: David Riggleman Length: 30 minutes
Watch Access City Council on Demand:
City Councilwoman Lois Tarkanian - Ward 1
- Summary: Slide right in as we take you out to the long awaited grand re-opening of the Garside Pool, find out why the senior of the quarter named Coach Jerry Tarkanian its top recipient and Ward 1 handed out school supplies to the kids getting ready for the first days of school.
- First Air Date: September 4, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Beers - Ward 2
- Summary: Find out how many jobs are going to open up for a new medical billing company in Summerlin, we’ll tell you which supermarket and an olive oil store are now planting roots in Ward 2 and it was a red, white and blue party for the 20th annual Summerlin Patriotic Parade.
- First Air Date: August 14, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Coffin - Ward 3
- Summary: The city’s newest fire station had a grand opening, making it safer for residents of Ward 3, a rally for the returning Mt. Ridge Little League baseball team took the kids on a bus from City Hall down The Strip to Town Square and teens needing clothes for the new school year were able to pick out exactly what they needed thanks to Project 150 and the city of Las Vegas.
- First Air Date: September 11, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Stavros S. Anthony - Ward 4
- Summary: Find out how the community is now remembering two fallen officers at Police Memorial Park, we’ll give you an update on the new rules for the alcohol ordinance for visitors to the Fremont Street Experience and residents and Metro Police celebrated the annual National Night Out event held in the Desert Shores.
- First Air Date: August 7 at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Ricki Y. Barlow - Ward 5
- Summary: Find out what’s being done to create a more appealing Main Street downtown, the Ward 5 community got together and celebrated National Night Out and we’ll tell you why Barlow Bingo was a big hit with the seniors at the Vintage Rose Apartments.
- First Air Date: August 21, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Steven D. Ross - Ward 6
- Summary: : We’ll take you out to the big homecoming celebration for the Ward 6 Mt. Ridge Little League team, we had our share of flooding this summer and we’ll tell you what the city is doing to keep the rain from entering our streets and we’ll show you how Councilman Ross took the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in an environmentally friendly way.
- First Air Date: August 28, at 5:30 p.m.
495. S. Main St.
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Phone: (702) 229-2222
TTY: (702) 386-9108
Phone: (702) 229-2222
^ External Link
© 2010 City of Las Vegas | Privacy, Security, Acceptable Use Policies |
About This Web Site |