|Las Vegas, Nevada (Official City of Las Vegas Text Site)
Home | Visitor | Resident | Business
KCLV Shows > Access City Council
Description: Meet your City Council members every six weeks on KCLV Channel 2, as they discuss what’s going on right now in their respective Wards.
Host: David Riggleman Length: 30 minutes
Watch Access City Council on Demand:
City Councilwoman Lois Tarkanian - Ward 1
- On this edition of Access City Council we sit down with Ward 1 City Councilwoman Lois Tarkanian. We tell you how you can receive grants to fix up your community through the city’s neighborhood partners fund program. And, Christmas was a little brighter for children in Las Vegas thanks to local law enforcement officers.
- First Air Date: Jan. 15, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Beers - Ward 2
- Summary: On this edition of Access City Council, those in the Northwest area of town are all aware of delays along Durango between Lake Mead and Alta, but good news--the sewer project is ahead of schedule. We give you an update on when construction should be complete. And, Tivoli Village is expanding to make room for more outdoor shops and restaurants. Also, a one of a kind salt room opens in Summerlin offering the latest trend in wellness and relaxation.
- First Air Date: Feb. 5, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Coffin - Ward 3
- Summary: On this edition of Access City Council we tell you about a new pedestrian bridge open in the eastern part of town, the downtown area continues to flourish with the opening of two new restaurants in the area, and a special Christmas celebration for seniors in Ward 3.
- First Air Date: Jan. 21, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Stavros S. Anthony - Ward 4
- Summary: On this edition of Access City Council, champions from the Mayor’s Cup Soccer Tournament receive recognition at City Hall, we discuss concerns with Sun City residents and show you highlights from the Nevada and Veteran’s Day parades.
- First Air Date: Dec. 11 at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Ricki Y. Barlow - Ward 5
- Summary: It’s the season to give and on this edition of Access City Council, senior citizens and schools in Ward 5 receive a special holiday surprise. And one family’s holiday is brightened with a random act of kindness by Councilman Barlow. Also, we take you to the annual Lorenzi Park Tree Lighting Ceremony.
- First Air Date: Dec. 25, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Steven D. Ross - Ward 6
- Summary: United States Champions! The title is handed over to Mountain Ridge Little League. We’ll tell you why. And, business continues to boom in Ward 6, with parks in the area getting the most use in the entire city. Also, find out about the drug spice, often mistaken for candy or potpourri. You may not even know the drug exists, but kids are getting their hands on it. We talk to Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Captain Chris Darcy on what local law enforcement is doing to crack down on the problem.
- First Air Date: Feb. 19, at 5:30 p.m.
495. S. Main St.
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Phone: (702) 229-2222
TTY: (702) 386-9108
Phone: (702) 229-2222
^ External Link
© 2010 City of Las Vegas | Privacy, Security, Acceptable Use Policies |
About This Web Site |