|Las Vegas, Nevada (Official City of Las Vegas Text Site)
Home | Visitor | Resident | Business
KCLV Shows > Access City Council
Description: Meet your City Council members every six weeks on KCLV Channel 2, as they discuss what’s going on right now in their respective Wards.
Host: David Riggleman Length: 30 minutes
Watch Access City Council on Demand:
City Councilwoman Lois Tarkanian - Ward 1
- On this edition of Access City Council we sit down with Ward 1 City Councilwoman Lois Tarkanian. We tell you how you can receive grants to fix up your community through the city’s neighborhood partners fund program. And, Christmas was a little brighter for children in Las Vegas thanks to local law enforcement officers.
- First Air Date: Jan. 15, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Beers - Ward 2
- Summary: On this edition of Access City Council, we tell you about a new system that is helping Nevadans find work. And, sewer installation continues along Rampart Boulevard. We let you know about road closures and when you can expect the construction to clear.
- First Air Date: Feb. 19, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Coffin - Ward 3
- Summary: On this edition of Access City Council we tell you about a new pedestrian bridge open in the eastern part of town, the downtown area continues to flourish with the opening of two new restaurants in the area, and a special Christmas celebration for seniors in Ward 3.
- First Air Date: Jan. 21, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Stavros S. Anthony - Ward 4
- Summary: On this edition of Access City Council, champions from the Mayor’s Cup Soccer Tournament receive recognition at City Hall, we discuss concerns with Sun City residents and show you highlights from the Nevada and Veteran’s Day parades.
- First Air Date: Dec. 11 at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Ricki Y. Barlow - Ward 5
- Summary: It’s the season to give and on this edition of Access City Council, senior citizens and schools in Ward 5 receive a special holiday surprise. And one family’s holiday is brightened with a random act of kindness by Councilman Barlow. Also, we take you to the annual Lorenzi Park Tree Lighting Ceremony.
- First Air Date: Dec. 25, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Steven D. Ross - Ward 6
- Summary: Convene for green! Find out how Las Vegas is leading the nation in conservation efforts. And, we give you the details on the next Movie in the Park, a free and fun activity for the whole family. Also, if you’re interested in becoming a foster parent or adopting a child, we give you some important information on an annual event designed to match children with loving families.
- First Air Date: April 2, at 5:30 p.m.
495. S. Main St.
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Phone: (702) 229-2222
TTY: (702) 386-9108
Phone: (702) 229-2222
^ External Link
© 2010 City of Las Vegas | Privacy, Security, Acceptable Use Policies |
About This Web Site |