|Las Vegas, Nevada (Official City of Las Vegas Text Site)
Home | Visitor | Resident | Business
KCLV Shows > Access City Council
Description: Meet your City Council members every six weeks on KCLV Channel 2, as they discuss what’s going on right now in their respective Wards.
Host: David Riggleman Length: 30 minutes
Watch Access City Council on Demand:
City Councilwoman Lois Tarkanian - Ward 1
- Summary: Find out when the Garside Pool will be open for some summertime swimming, students at Vegas Verde Elementary School just received a big incentive to keep reading books over the summer and we’ll tell you about a program for high school students that encourages them to design and build robotics that eventually could lead them to a high paying career.
- First Air Date: June 12, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Beers - Ward 2
- Summary: Find out how many jobs are going to open up for a new medical billing company in Summerlin, we’ll tell you which supermarket and an olive oil store are now planting roots in Ward 2 and it was a red, white and blue party for the 20th annual Summerlin Patriotic Parade.
- First Air Date: August 14, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Coffin - Ward 3
- Summary: Find out when the city’s newest fire station will open its doors and start putting out fires and saving lives, the start of school is just around the corner and Councilman Coffin is getting his annual school supplies ready for delivery to Ward 3 elementary schools and we’ll show you kids of all ages making a big splash at the annual Ward 3 Pool Party.
- First Air Date: July 31, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Stavros S. Anthony - Ward 4
- Summary: Find out how the community is now remembering two fallen officers at Police Memorial Park, we’ll give you an update on the new rules for the alcohol ordinance for visitors to the Fremont Street Experience and residents and Metro Police celebrated the annual National Night Out event held in the Desert Shores.
- First Air Date: August 7 at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Ricki Y. Barlow - Ward 5
- Summary: Find out what’s being done to create a more appealing Main Street downtown, the Ward 5 community got together and celebrated National Night Out and we’ll tell you why Barlow Bingo was a big hit with the seniors at the Vintage Rose Apartments.
- First Air Date: August 21, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Steven D. Ross - Ward 6
- Summary: : We’ll tell you about the improvements that have been made to Grand Teton that will help keep you safe during the summer monsoon season, the Skye Canyon master-planned community in Ward 6 is ready to start building brand new homes and Councilman Ross will take you on a bike ride through Floyd Lamb Park at Tule Springs as we celebrate Parks and Recreation Month.
- First Air Date: July 17, at 5:30 p.m.
495. S. Main St.
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Phone: (702) 229-2222
TTY: (702) 386-9108
Phone: (702) 229-2222
^ External Link
© 2010 City of Las Vegas | Privacy, Security, Acceptable Use Policies |
About This Web Site |