|Las Vegas, Nevada (Official City of Las Vegas Text Site)
Home | Visitor | Resident | Business
Appeal Your Parking Ticket
You may request to appeal your parking ticket in two ways. If your appeal involves a Registration Not Displayed or Handicap infraction, please contact our office to see if you qualify for any reductions before filing your appeal.
1. Appeal your parking ticket online.
- Not required to be present at the Parking Services Office
- Submit your form, including ALL evidence and a copy of your photo ID online via email or fax
- Get faster results (usually within 2-3 weeks)
- You will be notified via e-mail if you wish and via first class mail
- Please DO NOT fill out this form if you are requesting an In-Person Hearing.
2. Appeal your parking ticket and request an In-Person Hearing
- Download the Hearing Request Form
- Bring the completed form, including all the evidence you wish to provide and your photo ID to 500 S. Main St., Las Vegas, NV 89101
- An In-Person Hearing date and time will be scheduled before the hearing officer (usually 3-4 weeks)
- All decisions and rulings are presented at the time of your Hearing.
Parking Tickets & Hearings
500 S. Main Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Phone: (702) 229-4700
TTY: (702) 386-9108
Fax: (702) 382-2309
^ External Link
© 2010 City of Las Vegas | Privacy, Security, Acceptable Use Policies |
About This Web Site |