|Las Vegas, Nevada (Official City of Las Vegas Text Site)
Home | Visitor | Resident | Business
KCLV Shows > Access City Council
Description: Meet your City Council members every six weeks on KCLV Channel 2, as they discuss what’s going on right now in their respective Wards.
Host: David Riggleman Length: 30 minutes
Watch Access City Council on Demand:
City Councilwoman Lois Tarkanian - Ward 1
- Summary: Find out how many jobs will be available when a new healthcare center opens next year, the city is making it safer for bus riders by pushing back more than 150 bus stop shelters from the curb and flashing yellow turn signals are coming to Ward 1 giving drivers an easier way to make a left through an intersection.
- First Air Date: Feb. 28, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Beers - Ward 2
- Summary: Find out how the city is helping you keep your private information safe, a new donation center opens its doors in a very convenient well-travelled area of Summerlin and we’ll give you details to the annual Lakes Memorial Day Ceremony honoring those who have fought and died for our country.
- First Air Date: May 2, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Coffin - Ward 3
- Summary: We’ll give you a sneak peak at the newest high rise that will soon grace the downtown skyline, getting veterans off the streets and the services they need was the goal at the annual Stand Down for Veterans and you won’t want to miss the Helldorado Celebration that includes the rodeo, parade and carnival, coming to downtown from May 16 to 19.
- First Air Date: April 18, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Stavros S. Anthony - Ward 4
- Summary: The Mayor’s Cup Soccer Tournament was a huge success while helping to kick up our economy too, find out why the city helped residents get rid of their expired medications, and you won’t want to miss the annual Summer Splash party at the Durango Hills YMCA on June 1 starting at noon.
- First Air Date: April 25, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Ricki Y. Barlow - Ward 5
- Summary: A new crosswalk helps residents and a seniors safely cross busy Decatur Boulevard, we’ll take you to the groundbreaking of F Street that when completed will run right under Interstate 15 and volunteers from DIRECTV dug in and helped build a community garden in West Las Vegas.
- First Air Date: May 9, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Steven D. Ross - Ward 6
- Summary: We’ll take you out to the new phase of Raptor Park where you’ll now see a replica of an F-22 Raptor Stealth Fighter airplane, Arbor View High School students get real-world lessons and consequences in drinking and texting while driving and it’s time to cast your rod and reel at the annual Fishing Derby on June 8 at Floyd Lamb Park at Tule Springs
- First Air Date: May 16, at 5:30 p.m.
495. S. Main St.
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Phone: (702) 229-2222
TTY: (702) 386-9108
Station Manager: Charles Hosmer-McGraw
^ External Link
© 2010 City of Las Vegas | Privacy, Security, Acceptable Use Policies |
About This Web Site |