|Las Vegas, Nevada (Official City of Las Vegas Text Site)
Home | Visitor | Resident | Business
Downtown To Host Major Events on Friday, Sept. 7, 2012
A number of large events will take place on Friday, Sept. 7, 2012. More than 40,000 people are expected to attend these events and there will be street closures throughout the night in the city’s core. Below you will find information on the events, street closures and parking.
- Parking Map - includes shuttle stop locations, road closures and free & paid parking
- Pride Parade - View flier
- Set-up: 3 p.m.
- Start: 8 p.m.
- Finish: 10 p.m.
- Road Closures: 3 p.m. closures begin at staging areas at 4th & Bridger Avenue, between 4th and Casino Center Boulevard on Coolidge Avenue, Hoover Avenue and Gass Avenue Full Closure: from 5 - 11 p.m.: 4th between Charleston Boulevard and Stewart Avenue.
- First Friday - View flier
- Set-up: 8 a.m.
- Start: 5 p.m.
- Finish:11 p.m.
- Road Closures: 8 a.m. –Casino Center Boulevard from Charleston Boulevard to ImperialAvenue; Colorado Avenue from 3rd Street to Main Street and Colorado and California Street from 3rd to Main, 4th from Colorado south
to Imperial and alley south of Fremont Street between Las Vegas Boulevard and 6th Street
^ External Link
© 2010 City of Las Vegas | Privacy, Security, Acceptable Use Policies |
About This Web Site |