- New Interactive Court Website!
Find out your court date and time, enter a plea, make payments, post bail or view class requirements on Municipal Court’s interactive website.
All of our employees at the Las Vegas Municipal Court are committed to improving our service to you. Please help us continue to improve by providing us some feedback on your experience today.
- NEW! Look Up Client Information Online
Attorneys and bondsmen - Look up your client information online at Municipal Court’s interactive website. Establish your account now.
- New! Live Warrant Search Website
Submit anonymous tips; Look up defendants in warrant; View/print wanted posters Live Warrant Search Website
- Las Vegas Municipal Court
The Las Vegas Municipal Court is a Court of Record with jurisdiction over traffic violations, criminal misdemeanor offenses, municipal code ordinance infractions and civil ordinance actions (not exceeding $2,500) that occur within Las Vegas city limits. Elected judges represent the six departments.
Services & Information
Las Vegas Municipal Court Interactive Website:
- Defendants can:
- View cases
- Enter a plea on most traffic matters
- Make a payment on most traffic matters
- View scheduled events
- View class requirements
- View payment history
- Bail payers can:
- Post bail for someone in Las Vegas City Jail
Attorney & Bondsmen Page
- Interactive site
- Attorneys can view cases - act on behalf of their clients
- Bondsman can look up bond information
- Attorney Forms
- Establish account