Apply for Boards and Commissions > Historic Preservation Commission
- Oversees preservation activities in the city for buildings, structures and places of historical and architectural significance
- Reviews historic designation applications to National Register of Historic Places and city of Las Vegas Historic Property Register
- Meets every 4TH Wednesday of each month at 12:15 P.M., except there is no meeting in November and December meetings are the 2nd Wednesday
- Current membership listing
- 2016 Historic Preservation Commission Meeting Schedule
- More about Historic Preservation
How To Get Appointed: Send a letter and resume along with a completed interest form to the City Clerk. Based on the submittal, citizens will be considered by the City Council when a vacancy occurs on the board in which they have an interest or particular expertise. City residency may be required.