KCLV Shows > Access City Council
Description: Meet your City Council members every six weeks on KCLV Channel 2, as they discuss what’s going on right now in their respective Wards.
Host: David Riggleman Length: 30 minutes
Watch Access City Council on Demand:
City Councilwoman Lois Tarkanian - Ward 1
- Summary: Find out when the Garside Pool will be open for some summertime swimming, students at Vegas Verde Elementary School just received a big incentive to keep reading books over the summer and we’ll tell you about a program for high school students that encourages them to design and build robotics that eventually could lead them to a high paying career.
- First Air Date: June 12, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Beers - Ward 2
- Summary: The Far Hills at Clark County 215 trail system and bridge is now open for all to enjoy walking, running or riding a bicycle, find out why a fraternity cycling team make a special visit to Las Vegas on their way through to Washington, D.C. and we’ll show you the amazing annual classic car show right in front of City Hall .
- First Air Date: July 3, at 5:30 p.m
City Councilman Bob Coffin - Ward 3
- Summary: We’ll take you out to the newest skate park in Las Vegas where the young adults can really show off their best board moves, find out why Kathleen Kahr was selected as the Ward 3 Citizen of the Month and you’ll meet one of the youngest Las Vegas golfers to compete on a national level.
- First Air Date: June 19, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Stavros S. Anthony - Ward 4
- Summary: We’ll talk about the two Metro officers and a civilian who were recently killed and the impact that crime has had on our city, we’ll show you some landscaping improvements along a busy street and a quiet neighborhood in Ward 4 and find out why a mayor from the Philippines paid a visit to the city of Las Vegas last month.
- First Air Date: June 26, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Ricki Y. Barlow - Ward 5
- Summary: Get the first look at what a proposed professional soccer stadium could look like in downtown Symphony Park, we’ll tell you which groups of volunteers took time out from their busy days to help clean up downtown and Ed Fountain Park and as a Tree City USA participant for many years the city planted some more trees on Arbor Day in Lorenzi Park.
- First Air Date: May 29, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Steven D. Ross - Ward 6
- Summary: Find out how many jobs will be available when Asurion takes over an empty office building in Ward 6, we’ll show you what the new 215 and U.S. 95 intersection will look like when it’s completed and you won’t want to miss the upcoming Nevada Free Fishing Day over at Floyd Lamb Park at Tule Springs on Saturday, June 14 starting at 7:30 a.m.
- First Air Date: June 5, at 5:30 p.m.