KCLV Shows > Access City Council
Description: Meet your City Council members every six weeks on KCLV Channel 2, as they discuss what’s going on right now in their respective Wards.
Host: David Riggleman Length: 30 minutes
Watch Access City Council on Demand:
City Councilwoman Lois Tarkanian - Ward 1
- Summary: Right now Garside Pool is closed but there is good news coming for swimmers next year, volunteers from Starbucks dropped their coffee cups and picked up rakes and trash bags to help clean up Pioneer Park and a new bike and pedestrian path is making it safer for students to get to Hyde Park Middle School.
- First Air Date: May 23, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Beers - Ward 2
- Summary: : Find out what’s being done to keep the trails enjoyable near Angel Park, we’ll take you out to the annual Lakes Memorial Day Ceremony and you won’t want to miss the SEMA Car Show in front of City Hall scheduled for 7 a.m. on July 10 right before the City Council Meeting.
- First Air Date: June 13, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Coffin - Ward 3
- Summary: Find out which downtown hotel was honored by being put on the National Register of Historic Places, come experience the flavors of downtown with the opening of two new restaurants and we’ll take you out to the 18b Arts District where you’ll find out why this area of downtown is so special that it was given its own day of recognition.
- First Air Date: May 30, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Stavros S. Anthony - Ward 4
- Summary: Find out which teachers in Ward 4 elementary and middle schools were honored by Councilman Anthony, we’ll tell you what inspired volunteers to donate their time painting the fencing at the Durango Hills YMCA Skate Park and we’ll take you out to the annual National Law Enforcement Memorial Ceremony where police officers remembered those who lost their lives in the line of duty.
- First Air Date: June 6, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Ricki Y. Barlow - Ward 5
- Summary: A new crosswalk helps residents and a seniors safely cross busy Decatur Boulevard, we’ll take you to the groundbreaking of F Street that when completed will run right under Interstate 15 and volunteers from DIRECTV dug in and helped build a community garden in West Las Vegas.
- First Air Date: May 9, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Steven D. Ross - Ward 6
- Summary: We’ll take you out to the new phase of Raptor Park where you’ll now see a replica of an F-22 Raptor Stealth Fighter airplane, Arbor View High School students get real-world lessons and consequences in drinking and texting while driving and it’s time to cast your rod and reel at the annual Fishing Derby on June 8 at Floyd Lamb Park at Tule Springs
- First Air Date: May 16, at 5:30 p.m.