KCLV Shows > Access City Council
Description: Meet your City Council members every six weeks on KCLV Channel 2, as they discuss what’s going on right now in their respective Wards.
Host: David Riggleman Length: 30 minutes
Watch Access City Council on Demand:
City Councilwoman Lois Tarkanian - Ward 1
- Summary: Find out how the city is making it safer for residents to cross the intersection of Charleston Blvd. and Redwood, we’ll show you the upgrades and expansion to the Bonanza Trail system near Bill Briare Family Park and two different groups volunteer their time to help clean up Ward 1 parks and give a fresh coat of paint to existing fire hydrants.
- First Air Date: Nov. 7, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Beers - Ward 2
- Summary: More jobs are coming to Summerlin. Find out where a new shopping center is going up and when it’s expected to open, we’ll take you to the modernized Village Square Shopping Center where you’ll find new restaurants and many upgraded safety features and students from a private school volunteered their time to help clean up a Las Vegas park.
- First Air Date: Nov. 28, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Coffin - Ward 3
- Summary: Find out where the city's newest fire station will be located, City Hall gets a big sustainability honor and we’ll tell you what kind of food is being served at new restaurant across from City Hall.
- First Air Date: Nov. 14, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Stavros S. Anthony - Ward 4
- Summary: Veterans who live in Sun City were honored for their service to our country during the week of Veterans Day, find out just how much of an economic impact the Mayor’s Soccer Cup Tournament had on Las Vegas and a young lady gets honored by the city council for helping shelter pets stay warm and comfortable while they wait for adoption.
- First Air Date: Nov. 21, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Ricki Y. Barlow - Ward 5
- Summary: Find out how the city is making it safer and easier to walk across MLK and avoid getting hit by cars, we’ll give you a tour of the newest hotel and casino to open its doors downtown and 100s of turkeys with all the trimmings were donated to seniors and students in Ward 5.
- First Air Date: Dec. 5, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Steven D. Ross - Ward 6
- Summary: Did you know we have a Jurassic Park of sorts in the northwest? Find out what the city is doing to preserve some amazing dinosaur bones found in Tule Springs, we’ll give you an update on the summer flooding and the plans for more flood control projects and you won’t want to miss the annual Cowboy Christmas and Car Show coming to Floyd Lamb Park at Tule Springs on Dec. 7.
- First Air Date: Oct. 31, at 5:30 p.m.