KCLV Shows > Access City Council
Description: Meet your City Council members every six weeks on KCLV Channel 2, as they discuss what’s going on right now in their respective Wards.
Host: David Riggleman Length: 30 minutes
Watch Access City Council on Demand:
City Councilwoman Lois Tarkanian - Ward 1
- Summary: Find out when the Garside Pool will be open for some summertime swimming, students at Vegas Verde Elementary School just received a big incentive to keep reading books over the summer and we’ll tell you about a program for high school students that encourages them to design and build robotics that eventually could lead them to a high paying career.
- First Air Date: June 12, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Beers - Ward 2
- Summary: The Far Hills at Clark County 215 trail system and bridge is now open for all to enjoy walking, running or riding a bicycle, find out why a fraternity cycling team make a special visit to Las Vegas on their way through to Washington, D.C. and we’ll show you the amazing annual classic car show right in front of City Hall .
- First Air Date: July 3, at 5:30 p.m
City Councilman Bob Coffin - Ward 3
- Summary: We’ll take you out to the newest skate park in Las Vegas where the young adults can really show off their best board moves, find out why Kathleen Kahr was selected as the Ward 3 Citizen of the Month and you’ll meet one of the youngest Las Vegas golfers to compete on a national level.
- First Air Date: June 19, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Stavros S. Anthony - Ward 4
- Summary: We’ll talk about the two Metro officers and a civilian who were recently killed and the impact that crime has had on our city, we’ll show you some landscaping improvements along a busy street and a quiet neighborhood in Ward 4 and find out why a mayor from the Philippines paid a visit to the city of Las Vegas last month.
- First Air Date: June 26, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Ricki Y. Barlow - Ward 5
- Summary: You’ll notice some big differences to the scenery along MLK Blvd., we’ll take you out to Lorenzi Park to celebrate Flag Day and some free fishing too and you won’t want to miss the annual Ward 5 Back-to-School Fair on August 16 at Lorenzi Park starting at 8 a.m.
- First Air Date: July 10, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Steven D. Ross - Ward 6
- Summary: : We’ll tell you about the improvements that have been made to Grand Teton that will help keep you safe during the summer monsoon season, the Skye Canyon master-planned community in Ward 6 is ready to start building brand new homes and Councilman Ross will take you on a bike ride through Floyd Lamb Park at Tule Springs as we celebrate Parks and Recreation Month.
- First Air Date: July 17, at 5:30 p.m.