KCLV Shows > Access City Council
Description: Meet your City Council members every six weeks on KCLV Channel 2, as they discuss what’s going on right now in their respective Wards.
Host: David Riggleman Length: 30 minutes
Watch Access City Council on Demand:
City Councilwoman Lois Tarkanian - Ward 1
- On this edition of Access City Council we sit down with Ward 1 City Councilwoman Lois Tarkanian. We tell you how you can receive grants to fix up your community through the city’s neighborhood partners fund program. And, Christmas was a little brighter for children in Las Vegas thanks to local law enforcement officers.
- First Air Date: Jan. 15, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Beers - Ward 2
- Summary: On this edition of Access City Council we take you to the opening of Downtown Summerlin and show you why the much anticipated project is more than just a shopping destination. We also tell you about a group of fit seniors and show you how they stay active. And, we give you highlights from the Nevada Day Parade.
- First Air Date: Nov. 6, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Coffin - Ward 3
- Summary: On this edition of Access City Council we tell you about a new pedestrian bridge open in the eastern part of town, the downtown area continues to flourish with the opening of two new restaurants in the area, and a special Christmas celebration for seniors in Ward 3.
- First Air Date: Jan. 21, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Stavros S. Anthony - Ward 4
- Summary: On this edition of Access City Council, champions from the Mayor’s Cup Soccer Tournament receive recognition at City Hall, we discuss concerns with Sun City residents and show you highlights from the Nevada and Veteran’s Day parades.
- First Air Date: Dec. 11 at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Ricki Y. Barlow - Ward 5
- Summary: It’s the season to give and on this edition of Access City Council, senior citizens and schools in Ward 5 receive a special holiday surprise. And one family’s holiday is brightened with a random act of kindness by Councilman Barlow. Also, we take you to the annual Lorenzi Park Tree Lighting Ceremony.
- First Air Date: Dec. 25, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Steven D. Ross - Ward 6
- Summary: A first for Nevada! The Tule Springs area is now a designated national monument and on this edition of Access City Council, we tell you what this means for our city. And we tell you about an active group of kids making a difference in our community. We check in with the Northwest Youth Empowerment Council to get an update on their plans for the new year.
- First Air Date: Jan. 8, at 5:30 p.m.