KCLV Shows > Access City Council
Description: Meet your City Council members every six weeks on KCLV Channel 2, as they discuss what’s going on right now in their respective Wards.
Host: David Riggleman Length: 30 minutes
Watch Access City Council on Demand:
City Councilwoman Lois Tarkanian - Ward 1
- Summary: Find out what the next step will be for the proposed downtown soccer stadium, we'll tell when you can give your input into the Dexter Park upgrades and you'll meet a board member from the Senior Citizens' Advisory Board who'll explain the importance of helping our mature adults.
- First Air Date: Oct. 16, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Beers - Ward 2
- Summary: On this edition of Access City Council we take you to the opening of Downtown Summerlin and show you why the much anticipated project is more than just a shopping destination. We also tell you about a group of fit seniors and show you how they stay active. And, we give you highlights from the Nevada Day Parade.
- First Air Date: Nov. 6, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Bob Coffin - Ward 3
- Summary: On this edition of Access City Council we take you to the grand opening of the Market downtown, give you an update on the proposed downtown soccer stadium and also show you an after-school city program that is getting kids excited about reading.
- First Air Date: Oct. 23, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Stavros S. Anthony - Ward 4
- Summary: On this edition of Access City Council we take you to the Mayor’s Cup Soccer Tournament, Sun City Summerlin celebrates 25 years, and volunteers join efforts to clean up Bunker Park.
- First Air Date: Oct. 30 at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Ricki Y. Barlow - Ward 5
- Summary: On this edition of Access City Council we show you the beautiful newly renovated Kianga Isoke Palacio Park. Also, hundreds of kids showed up for Teen Town Hall this year. We tell you what they had to say. And a tree lighting ceremony for the holidays you won’t want to miss.
- First Air Date: Nov. 13, at 5:30 p.m.
City Councilman Steven D. Ross - Ward 6
- Summary: Find out how one kid's creative idea turned into a reality over at Sunny Springs Skate Park, we'll take you to the Mt. Ridge Little League Team Rally where the city came out and thanked the team for doing such a wonderful job representing the state of Nevada in the Little League World Series and we'll tell you which cooking team took home the coveted Golden Backpack in the first annual Emergency Preparedness Cook-Off.
- First Air Date: Oct. 9, at 5:30 p.m.