CLVEPLAN - Electronic Pre-Application Conference Request System
On Monday, Oct. 29, 2012, the city implemented CLVEPLANS, which allows applicants to submit their Pre-Application Conference request form and documents electronically.
Required documents* to upload are:
- Justification Letter (Describe the nature of the project and/or use, provide development data, identify waivers, anticipated hours of operation, etc., as applicable).
- Site Plan (to include a site parking analysis), Landscape Plan, Elevations, Floor Plans (Include all dimensional information; for Tentative Maps, include wall elevations).
- For DDRC AND HPC submittals, please review the appropriate submittal requirement form.
* All submitted items must conform to the city’s File Standards.
If you have any questions prior to submitting your Pre-Application Conference Request please call (702) 229-6301 to speak to a planner.
A large portion of the area within the Las Vegas Valley falls outside the jurisdiction of the city of Las Vegas. To determine if the subject site is located within the city’s boundaries, you can confirm the parcels jurisdiction by entering the Assessor’s parcel number (APN) below.
To submit thru CLVEPLAN
- All submittal items must conform to the standards set in the Applicant User Guide
- Complete the Pre-Application Conference Request Form
- Setup a CLVEPLAN account from the e-mail received after completing the online form.
- Upload all drawings and documents related to the Pre-Application request.
NOTE: Pre-Application Conference Request Forms submitted through the CLVEPLAN are not complete until required documents have been uploaded and the applicant has clicked on “Complete Request” within CLVEPLAN.
If you wish to submit your Pre-Application Conference Request in person or through Fax click here.