The ReInvent After-School Program is funded by the 21st Century Community Learning Center grant, and offers students a broad array of support services and activities before- and after-school. The program is designed to reinforce and complement the in-school curriculum by providing activities that promote student success at no cost to participants. The seven sites provide academic growth opportunities and enrichment activities, along with family engagement programming. Enrollment is limited. Attendance requirements will apply.
The ReInvent After-School Program is offered at the following elementary schools:
- Arturo Cambeiro Elementary School, 2851 East Harris Ave.
- Ollie Detwiler Elementary School, 1960 Ferrell St.
- Doris Hancock Elementary School, 1661 Lindell Road
- J.T. McWilliams Elementary School, 1315 Hiawatha Road
- Vail Pittman Elementary School, 6333 Fargo Ave.
- Red Rock Elementary School, 408 Upland Blvd.
- Rose Warren Elementary School, 6451 Brandywine Way
Registration will open on July 20, 2022.
Registration is online and new families may create an account and register by accessing the New Registration Portal below.
Families who already have an account (accounts created for Safekey may be used to enroll in this program) may log in to their online account and register by accessing the Family Portal below. Families should click on the registration tab in their online account and must select the specific school that their child will be attending.
New Registration Portal
Family Portal (for Returning Customers and Attendance Calendar Scheduling)