- Outdoor activity pool with zero-depth entrance and water play features
- Water slide
- One, one-meter diving board
- Four-lane, 25 yard lap pool
- Shaded seating areas
- Picnic tables
- Concession area
- Lockers (not available at this time)
- Coast Guard-approved life jackets
- Group Swimming lessons
- Water exercise classes - Begin July 6 - Register
- Water polo, swimming, synchronized swimming and diving teams for youth (not available at this time)
Hours of Operation
Hours are Monday-Saturday, 1 and 3 p.m.; closed Sunday.
Social distancing and other safety guidelines provided by the Governor’s Office will be observed. Locker rooms are closed; all guests should arrive in appropriate swimming attire. Prior to being admitted into the facilities, temperatures of guests will be checked.
As of June 15, 2020: Monday-Saturday, 1 and 3 p.m.; closed Sunday.
Guests will need to arrive at the beginning of a two-hour open swim period; only 50 guests will be allowed at each time. Water fountains will remain closed; restrooms will be open.
- 3 & under Free
- 4-17 yrs. - $2
- 8-49 yrs. - $3
- Adults 50+ - $2