The pool is closed to the public May 8 and May 15 for swim meets.
This 50-meter by 25-yard indoor pool is open. Social distancing and other safety guidelines provided by the Governor’s Office will be observed. Locker rooms are closed; all guests should arrive in appropriate swimming attire. Prior to being admitted into the facilities, temperatures of guests will be checked. Water fountains will remain closed; restrooms will be open. Masks/face coverings are required to be worn at all times when not in the water by guests over 2 years of age.
click here for learn-to-swim options.
view the aquatic training & employment opportunities.
- 14-lane competitive pool
- two, one-meter springboards
- one, three-meter springboard
- outdoor party areas
- two classrooms
- fitness room
- concession area
- lockers (not available at this time)
- available for birthday parties and pool rentals (not available at this time)
- swimming lessons
- water exercise classes
- summer water polo, swimming, synchronized swimming and diving teams for youth
- kickboards available
Hours of Operation
- The pool will open for the summer June 15, 2020. As of June 15, 2020:
hours of operation
- open swim monday - friday, at 8 - 10 a.m., 10 a.m. - noon and 2 - 4 p.m. saturday noon - 2 p.m. and 2 - 5 p.m. sunday closed. registered swim teams with reservations use the pool monday-friday, 4 to 8 p.m. no public lanes available.
- guests will need to arrive at the beginning of a two-hour open swim period; only 50 guests will be allowed at each time for a two-hour swim.
|3 & under ||free |
|4-17 yrs. ||$2 |
|18-49 yrs. ||$3 |
|adults 50+ ||$2 |