View information on aquatic training & employment opportunities.
Sign up for email alerts about parks and recreation programming.
Summer pool hours through Aug. 8 for open swim are Monday-Friday, 5 a.m.-9 p.m., Saturdays 8 a.m.-5 p.m. The pool is closed Sundays, except June 20.
The pool will close 15 minutes early for a dive-in movie June 11, July 9 and Aug. 6.
The pool will be closed until 10 a.m. on the following dates for Dash and Splash: June 12 and Aug. 14.
The pool will be open Sunday, June 20, 12-5 p.m. in celebration of Dear Ol' Dad's Day. Fathers will be free with a child's paid admission.
The pool will be closed for swim meets June 26-27, July 30-Aug. 1, and Aug. 7.
- 14-lane competitive pool
- Two, one-meter springboards
- Outdoor patios & pavilion
- Pool toys
- Coast Guard-approved life jackets available
- Available for birthday parties and pool rentals
- Swimming lessons - private, semi-private and group
- Home-school, log rolling and springboard diving classes
- Water exercise classes
Classes & Instruction
Call 702-229-1488 for more information on swim lessons, classes and events.
Daily pool fees for individuals at city pools are:
• Ages 3 and younger – free
• Ages 4-17 - $2
• Adults ages 18-49 - $3
• Seniors ages 50+ - $2