The pool is closed May 8, May 18 and May 20 for a swim meet. The deep end will be closed May 14-15 for a diving meet.
Social distancing and other safety guidelines provided by the Governor’s Office will be observed. Locker rooms are closed; all guests should arrive in appropriate swimming attire. Prior to being admitted into the facilities, temperatures of guests will be checked. Water fountains will remain closed; restrooms will be open. Masks/face coverings are required to be worn at all times when not in the water by guests over 2 years of age.
View information on aquatic training & employment opportunities.
Sign up for email alerts about parks and recreation programming.
- 14-lane competitive pool
- Two, one-meter springboards
- Outdoor patios & pavilion
- Lockers (not available at this time)
- Pool toys
- Coast Guard-approved life jackets available
- Available for birthday parties and pool rentals
- Swimming lessons - private, semi-private and group
- Home-school, log rolling and springboard diving classes
- Water exercise classes
Classes & Instruction
Call 702-229-1488 for more information on swim lessons, classes and events when the pool reopens.
Fulfill your homeschool physical education requirements.
Log Rolling and Springboard Saturday Sessions .