This 50-meter by 25-yard indoor pool is open for the 2020 summer season.
Open Swim hours are Monday-Friday, 12-4 p.m. and 7:15-9:15 p.m.; Saturday, 12-5 p.m., closed Sunday.
Daily fees are $2 for ages 4-17 and
50 and older, and $3 for ages 18-49; children 3 years and younger are free.
Locker rooms remain closed; all guests should
arrive in appropriate swimming attire. Prior to being admitted into the
facility, temperatures of guests will be checked.
Those who want to use the pool for lap swim should call the pool office at 702.229.1488 to make a reservation.
The pool also will be open for swim teams. Staff is coordinating directly with the teams to schedule.
View the Aquatic Training & Employment Opportunities.
Sign up for email alerts about parks and recreation programming.
- 14-lane competitive pool
- One, one-meter springboard
- One, three-meter springboard
- Outdoor patios & pavilion
- Lockers (not available at this time)
- Pool toys
- Coast Guard approved life jackets available
- Available for birthday parties and pool rentals (not available at this time)
- Swimming lessons - private, semi-private and group
- Home-school, log rolling and springboard diving classes
- Water exercise classes - Begin July 6 - Register
Classes & Instruction
Call 702-229-1488 for more information on swim lessons, classes and events.