If you’ve been dreaming of new development in Las Vegas, make Symphony Park your first choice. Located on 61-acres in the heart of downtown Las Vegas, Symphony Park is an upscale jewel that is home to arts, culture, science and medicine. It is the perfect opportunity for residential, commercial or mixed-use projects. Symphony Park development sites offer:
- Construction-ready with infrastructure in place and developer incentives available
- A key part of ongoing downtown Las Vegas revitalization that includes public and private investment in the billions of dollars
- Adjacent to business catalysts including World Market Center Las Vegas, Las Vegas North Premium Outlets and Molasky Corporate Cente
- Centrally located in Las Vegas
- Easy freeway access to U.S. 95 and Interstate 15
Housed in an iconic Frank Gehry-designed facility, the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health is dedicated to treatment and research of debilitating brain diseases, including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s and Multiple Sclerosis. To date, the clinic has facilitated more than 108,000 patient visits with its medical providers.
The Smith Center for the Performing Arts opened in 2012, bringing world-class arts and entertainment to the city with more than two million tickets sold. Designed by David M. Schwarz, the performing arts center has become an iconic symbol of the arts in Las Vegas.
This fun-filled museum for kids of all ages boasts of more than 1.1 million patron visits since opening in 2013. With three floors of science, crafts, games, play structures, brain teasers and more this is the place for children in Las Vegas.
City of Las Vegas, Economic and Urban Development Department
City Hall, Sixth Floor, 495 S. Main St., Las Vegas, Nevada 89101 Phone 702-229-6551 Email EDinfo@lasvegasnevada.gov