Prime Retail & Restaurant Opportunities
Located on 61 acres in the heart of downtown Las Vegas, Symphony Park is the city of Las Vegas’ premier development that is home to arts, culture, science and medicine. It offers one of the city’s most exciting and prime opportunities for retail, restaurant or mixed-use development.
Adjacent to World Market Center Las Vegas and its upcoming Expo at World Market Center, a new 315,000-square-foot exhibition facility; Las Vegas North Premium Outlets, a highly-trafficked outlet shopping mall; and Molasky Corporate Center, a Class-A LEED certified office tower, Symphony Park is centrally located with easy access to U.S. 95 and Interstate 15.
Symphony Park retail and restaurants are key amenities that will service the development’s primary anchors, including:
- The Smith Center for the Performing Arts (Sambalatte coffee shop now open)
- DISCOVERY Children’s Museum,
- Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
- Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce
Symphony Park Residential Projects:
More than 600 future residential units are currently under development with ground-floor retail opportunities:
- Aspen Heights – multifamily project with ground floor retail
- Southern Land Company – multifamily project with ground floor retail
Convention Hotel, AC Hotel by Marriott:
- 400 high quality rooms
- 20,000 square feet flexible ballroom and meeting space
- Ground floor retail/restaurant
- Scheduled to open fall 2021
Urban Flagship Retail, Grocery and Restaurant Offerings:
- Flagship grocery/retail opportunity with storefronts on Grand Central Parkway and Robin Leach Lane
- Signature restaurant opportunities with outdoor patio seating available
- Ground-level of nearly 700 spaces, city-owned and operated parking garage
- Space turnover estimated Q4 2019
- Tenant improvement allowance negotiable
Downtown Residential Projects in the Pipeline
There are 2,000+ newly completed or under development multifamily residential units in the downtown area.
Neighboring businesses, including those from Molasky Corporate Center, Las Vegas Premium Outlets North and World Market Center Las Vegas with its future Expo convention center, will also benefit from future retail and restaurants.
Symphony Park Location
Symphony Park is within the Las Vegas Redevelopment Area in the heart of downtown Las Vegas. The area’s second largest employment center, downtown Las Vegas boasts a major hospitality district comprised of nearly a dozen hotel/casinos with landmark museums and attractions such as the Fremont Street Experience, that combined, employ thousands and draw more than 24 million annual tourists to the area. Symphony Park is centrally located with easy access to U.S. 95 and Interstate 15.
Join us in Symphony Park