Planning your next celebration? We offer affordable, unique locations to celebrate your special event.
Click here for the application.
To be categorized as a special event, one or more of the following criteria must be met:
- 200 or more people expected at a park pavilion/picnic shelter
- 75 or more people expected at an area other than a park pavilion/park shelter
- amplified music (DJ, PA System, or live musical entertainment)
- fee collection on City property (donations, admissions, concession, or merchandise sales)
- use of temporary structures or facilities, such as tents, shade structures, stages, and/or booths
- use of amusement devices (such as bounce house, dunking booth) at an area other than a park pavilion/park shelter
- the closing of interior park roads and/or other city streets
- the general public is invited or notified by the media
- animals on display, for show, or for rides
- hot air balloons or any apparatus for aviation ascent or descent into a park
- any private wedding or reception held on city property
- use of a park pavilion/picnic shelter in a manner other that their specified recreational use
In these instances, a permit is required. It is recommended that Park Special Event Use applications be submitted at least 30 days prior to your event. Applicants desiring to hold major events, especially those that are publicly advertised, should submit their applications at least 90 days in advance, as pre-event meetings with staff may be required.
Check out these locations and start planning!
To book your next special event at a city park, call 702.229.1087.
Reservable Park Pavilions
To Reserve Pavilions at any of the below parks simply visit our Pavilion Registration Page.
These pavilions are available for groups up to 200 people and cost between $15 — $75 per hour depending on attendees. In addition to shade, some of these areas all have large tables and barbecue grills.
All park picnic pavilions in non-reservable city of Las Vegas parks are available on a first come, first served basis. If you would like to reserve space in a non-reservable city of Las Vegas park, it will be considered a special event and special event fees will apply. Reservations in these parks are not available to reserve online. You must call our Park Special Events staff 702-229-1087 and someone will assist you.