QAA Technical Instructions
Due to the QAA/special inspection requirements, please have the property owner complete the Quality Assurance Agency Agreement and e-mail the agreement to the City of Las Vegas. In order to create agreement please obtain approval from the City’s Planning Department (702-229-6301) and please make sure/verify that the address and corresponding parcel number together with the legal owner’s name are entered into the computer system (without this information, the agreement cannot be created). If for any reason, the Planning Department cannot assign assessor’s parcel number and/or address then please leave message for the Permits Technician at 702-229-1081. Please see below on how to proceed:
- Please go to the BUSINESS menu at the top of the page.
- Then click PERMITS & LICENSES
- Then click BUILDING PERMITS
- Under "Services" select "Manage Existing Permit"
- Then click "Create an Agreement"
- Then click CREATE A QUALITY ASSURANCE AGENCY AGREEMENT
- Click on SEARCH then as and if required, please provide requested information
- From the drop down menu please select an approved QAA agency
- Then click on CREATE AGREEMENT
- Print the agreement from your home or office
- Make sure the agreement is signed by the owner or property owner’s authorized agent
- Send the signed agreement to QAA@LasVegasNevada.gov
For revision of QAA agreements:
*If there is an agency change (QAA items remain the same), please see the QAA-4 Revisions to Agreements for Instruction.
*If there is a change of scope or QAA items, please submit a revision application online at LasVegasNevada.gov/Dashboard"