Please be aware that the CLV EPLAN system is not fully compatible with Internet Explorer
The following Planning Application types can be applied for through this system:
- Site Development Plans, Special Use Permits, Variances, General Plan Amendments, Rezoning etc.
- If applying for an Extension of Time, Review of Condition or Required Review please use this option.
- Boundary Line Adjustments
- Final Maps
- Parcel Maps
- Address Change
- Conditional Use Verification
- Temporary Commercial Permit
- Temporary Sign Permit
- Wall Sign Application
- Zoning Verification Letter
If you have any questions prior to submitting your Zoning Application please call 702-229-6301 to speak to a planner. A large portion of the area within the Las Vegas valley falls outside the jurisdiction of the city of Las Vegas. To determine if the subject site is located within the city’s boundaries, you can confirm the parcels jurisdiction by entering the Assessor’s parcel number (APN) below.
For additional help using this system, please check the Applicant Guide