Firefighter Explorer Program Recruitment
Interested in a career as a firefighter? The Las Vegas Fire & Rescue Explorer Program is holding an open recruitment for ages 15.5 - 25 at Cashman Center Complex, 850 Las Vegas Blvd. North. Park in the lower west parking lot, accessible from Washington Avenue. Applicants must attend all three meetings to be eligible for acceptance to the program.
Download the recruitment flier here.
- July 9, 2023, noon to 1 p.m. - Orientation Day
- July 16, 2023, noon to 1 p.m. - Written Test
- July 23, 2023 Oral Interviews (time to be determined)
Firefighter Trainee Recruitment
We are not currently accepting applications.
Recruitment is generally for entry-level candidates who meet the below minimum requirements.
- Possess a valid driver’s license at the time of application.
- Minimum 18 years of age, no maximum.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current Nevada State or National Registry Emergency Medical Technician certificate on the date of conditional job offer.
Why you should consider starting your career in the fire service with Las Vegas Fire & Rescue.
Please check back for more information or fill out a Job Interest Card to be notified when positions open.
Questions? Check out our Fire Recruitment Frequently Asked Questions
or you can e-mail us: email@example.com
Information & Testing Process
Recorded Q&A Session
We answered questions live on Wednesday, July 14. Watch below.
Fire & Rescue Academy
CPAT Orientation Video
EMS Training and Ride Along