It's pool season, and we've opened all of our pools!
Everyone is invited to enjoy swim lessons, competitive aquatics teams for youth, dive-in movies, fitness events and themed pool parties at selected pools. But remember, pools may occasionally close for private special events, training, or facility maintenance/repair, so always check before going.
28 splash pads are also open throughout the city.
All-summer pool passes are on sale now for lap and open swim periods at our pools. Passes are priced as follows:
- $40 for a child ages 4-17
- $75 for adults ages 18-49
- $40 for seniors ages 50+
The passes are good through Labor Day 2022.
Pool passes are currently for sale at all pools during open hours.
Daily pool fees for individuals at city pools are:
- Ages 3 and younger – free
- Ages 4-17 - $2
- Adults ages 18-49 - $3
- Seniors ages 50+ - $2
"Learn to Swim" lessons are offered at most pools, and discounted $5 group session swim lessons are offered at both Doolittle and Carlos L. Martinez & Darrio J. Hall Family Pool at Gary Reese Freedom Park.
Splash Swim Programs aquatics teams for ages 7-17 are offered at four pools, including water polo, synchronized swimming, springboard diving and competitive swimming. Registration for the teams and swimming lessons for all ages are available online now; click on "Aquatics."
The current pool schedule is below. Please note hours of availability are subject to change:
- Baker Pool, 1020 E. St. Louis Ave., 702-229-1532. The pool will be open through Aug. 7, with open swim hours
- Tuesday and Thursday 6-9 p.m.
- Sunday 12-4 p.m.
- Swim lessons and aquatics teams will not be held at this pool.
- Carlos L. Martinez & Darrio J. Hall Family Pool at Gary Reese Freedom Park, 899 N. Pecos Road, 702-229-1755. Open swim hours through Aug. 6 will be:
- Tuesday and Thursday 12-4 p.m.;
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 6-9 p.m.;
- Saturday 12-6 p.m., through Aug. 6; closed Sundays.
- Synchronized swimming, water polo and diving teams will not be held at this pool.
- Swim team will meet Tuesday and Thursday 4:30-6 p.m.
- Doolittle Pool, 1950 N. J St., 702-229-6398. The pool is currently closed for repairs, but will be open July 4-Aug. 6:
- Open swim hours 1-5 p.m. Monday/Wednesday/Friday/Saturday;
- Closed Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
- Shallow water exercise classes are offered 9-10 a.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Aquatics teams will not be held at this pool, due to the delayed opening.
- Garside Pool, 250 S. Torrey Pines Drive, 702-229-6393.
- Through July 3, open swim hours will be 12-4 p.m. daily and 6-9 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- July 4-Aug. 7, open swim hours will be 12-4 p.m. Monday-Saturday and 6-9 p.m. Monday/Wednesday/Friday. This adjustment is due to lifeguards returning to Doolittle Pool.
- Municipal Pool, 431 E. Bonanza Road, 702-229-6309. Summer hours are effective through Sept. 5. The pool will be open:
- 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday/Wednesday/Friday;
- 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday;
- 12-5 p.m. Saturday.
- Pavilion Center Pool, 101 S. Pavilion Center Drive, 702-229-1488. Summer hours are effective through Aug. 7.
- Open swim hours will be 12-4 p.m. daily, as well as 7-9 p.m. Monday/Wednesday/Friday.
- Long Course Swim is available 5-9 a.m. Monday-Friday.
- Lap swim (two lanes only) is available 9 a.m.-noon Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-noon Saturday, 4-7 p.m. Monday/Wednesday/Friday, and 4-8:30 p.m. Tuesday/Thursday.
- Water exercise classes are available Monday-Friday for $3 each.
- The pool will be closed June 11-12, July 1-3 and Aug. 6 for swim meets/special events.