The Downtown Loop is a free shuttle servicing the exciting attractions in downtown Las Vegas including:
- Bonneville Transit Center - 101 E. Bonneville Ave.
- The Arts District - Art Way and Boulder Avenue
- Arts District South - California Avenue, East of Main Street
- Pawn Plaza - Las Vegas Boulevard, South of Garces Avenue
- Fremont East Entertainment District - North side of Fremont Street, West of Sixth Street
- Mob Museum - 300 Stewart Ave.
- Fremont Street Experience - Main Street, South of Fremont Street
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets - South Grand Central Parkway, between Nautica and Tommy Hilfiger Kids
The Downtown Loop operates Monday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Friday through Saturday from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. The Loop runs continuously during operating hours and arrives at each stop every 20 to 30 minutes.
View the Route Map
The Downtown Loop Stops