The Downtown Loop service is currently suspended until further notice due to the coronavirus outbreak. The Loop is a free shuttle servicing the exciting attractions in downtown Las Vegas including:
- Bonneville Transit Center - 101 E. Bonneville Ave.
- The Arts District - Art Way and Boulder Avenue
- Arts District South - California Avenue, East of Main Street
- Pawn Plaza - Las Vegas Boulevard, South of Garces Avenue
- Fremont East Entertainment District - Temporarily relocated to Las Vegas Boulevard, between Fremont Street and Carson Avenue
- Mob Museum - 300 Stewart Ave,
- Fremont Street Experience - Main Street just South of Fremont Street
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets - South Grand Central Parkway, between Nautica and Tommy Hilfiger Kids
The Downtown Loop is accessible and operates Monday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Friday through Saturday from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. During First Friday events a special route runs from the City Hall Garage, at 495 S. Main St,. to the 18b Arts District. The Loop runs continuously during operating hours and arrives at each stop every 20 to 30 minutes.
View the Route Map
The Downtown Loop Stops