This 10-acre park is named after Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officer Alyn Beck, who was killed in the line of duty Sunday, June 8, 2014. Park construction was paid for by Olympia Companies, the Skye Canyon developer, pursuant to a development agreement with the city of Las Vegas. Rafael Construction built the park. The city of Las Vegas will program and maintain the park now that it is built. The parking lot entrance is located on North Skye Canyon Park Drive, between Iron Mountain Road and Brent Lane.
- 2 LED-lit natural turf sports fields sized for soccer and lacrosse
- Shaded tot playground with benches
- Water-play feature
- Basketball court
- Handicapped-accessible ramp
- Memorial sculpture of Officer Alyn Beck
- Sidewalks and landscaping throughout