Beginning Jan. 19, 2021, the facility will be open Tuesday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
The fitness equipment area, weight room and racquetball are open. We will continue to work on bringing back fitness classes, open gym and other programs. We will ensure that staff and patrons are following all of the safety protocols set by the state.
Several memberships are available (daily, monthly or annual), or you can drop in and pay at each visit. Sign up for a membership.
- Weight Room and Cardio Area (free weights, seated machines, cardio equipment)
- Dance Studio (closed until further notice)
- Gymnasium – 250 seating capacity, six hoops, regulation sized court with NBA/NCAA/high school three-point line and restrictive arch, divided court option, 2 volleyball court option
- 5 Racquetball Courts with upper deck viewing
- 5 Walleyball Courts with upper deck viewing (closed until further notice)
- Outdoor walking path
- Locker Rooms – men’s and woman’s, with showers (closed until further notice)
- Taekwondo – beginner and advanced (not open yet)
- Fitness classes – 20/20/20, 30/30, Belly Dance, Body Sculpt, Pilates, PIYO, Self Defense, Total Fitness, Yoga and Zumba (all closed until further notice)
- Fitness Clubs – walking/running clubs, 500lbs & 1000lbs lifting club (closed until further notice)
Adult Leagues - not available yet
- Volleyball – open play, women’s competitive
Rentable Space - (not available at this time)
- Dance Studio
- Gymnasium – full court and half court
- Racquetball Courts
- Walleyball Courts