View information on aquatic training & employment opportunities.
Garside pool will reopen for the summer season Saturday, May 29. Capacity will be at 80%, which is 560 people. Hours are expected to be 12-4 p.m. and 6-9 p.m. Monday-Friday, 12-5 p.m. weekends.
- outdoor activity pool with zero-depth entrance
- water slides
- one-meter diving board
- four-lane, 25-yard lap pool
- shaded seating areas
- picnic tables
- coast guard-approved life jackets
- swimming lessons
- water polo, swim team, synchronized swimming team and diving
Daily pool fees for individuals at city pools are:
• Ages 3 and younger – free
• Ages 4-17 - $2
• Adults ages 18-49 - $3
• Seniors ages 50+ - $2