This 50-meter by 25-yard indoor pool is open. Social distancing and other safety guidelines provided by the Governor’s Office will be observed. Locker rooms are closed; all guests should arrive in appropriate swimming attire. Prior to being admitted into the facilities, temperatures of guests will be checked. Water fountains will remain closed; restrooms will be open. Masks/face coverings are required to be worn at all times when not in the water by guests over 2 years of age.
Click here for learn-to-swim options.
View the aquatic training & employment opportunities.
- 14-lane competitive pool
- two, one-meter springboards
- one, three-meter springboard
- outdoor party areas
- two classrooms
- fitness room
- concession area
- lockers (not available at this time)
- available for birthday parties and pool rentals (not available at this time)
- swimming lessons
- water exercise classes
- summer water polo, swimming, synchronized swimming and diving teams for youth
- kickboards available
Hours of Operation
- The pool will open for the summer June 15, 2020. As of June 15, 2020:
hours of operation
- Open swim Monday-Saturday, at 8-10 a.m., 10 a.m.-noon and 2-4 p.m. (closed Sundays). Registered swim teams with reservations use the pool Monday-Friday, 4 to 8 p.m. No public lanes available.
- Guests will need to arrive at the beginning of a two-hour open swim period; only 50 guests will be allowed at each time for a two-hour swim.
|3 & under