All building plans must be submitted in accordance with the 2012/2018 codes and local amendments with the exception of the National Energy Code.
New Quality Assurance Agreements can be created online for code year 2012/2018. Before continuing please��check the status of the application and make sure the initial agreement is ready to create. Please note that Google Chrome is recommended if you want to save the agreement as a PDF file and don’t have a PDF writer/printer in your computer. Save time and extra trips to the permit office by following the steps below:
- Enter the application/permit number
- Select an approved agency from the listing provided
- Print the agreement from your home or office
- Make sure the agreement is signed by the owner or design professionals of record
- Send the signed agreement to QAA@lasvegasnevada.gov and pay for your permit
- For revision of agreements please submit a revision application with all affected documents/plans to a Building Technician at 495 S. Main Street, 1st floor, Las Vegas, NV 89101
This service may also be used to view and access existing agreements, but revisions or changes to QAA agreements must be done by Building & Safety Department Staff. You can add multiple applications into one agreement if they share the same QAA items, owners and code years. If Item H is required, multiple applications shall also share the same Item H special inspection agencies.